1. The object of the Club is to raise funds for The Local Carers Network
2. The Club will be run under the supervision of The Local Carers Network Trustees who will also administer the Club.
3. The club is open to all member of The Welcome Centre, their family, friends and visitors,
4. Members must be 16 or over.
5. Members must fill in an application form (attached).
6. Entry will be by subscription of £1 per month per number, paid in advance. Preferably by cash on the basis of a minimum period of twelve months (£12 per number per annum).
7. Members may have more than one number.
8. New members will be admitted when numbers become available. A waiting list will be kept and numbers will be offered to the first person on the list.
9. The draw will be monthly.
10. Winners will be contacted personally and names will be posted on The Welcome Centre notice board and on the website and Facebook each month after the draw.
11. The regular monthly prize fund will be 50% of the monthly Income— there will be three prizes:-
· 1st prize = 50% of monthly prize fund (£25 if 100 members)
· 2nd prize = 30% of monthly prize fund (£15 if 100 members)
· 3rd prize = 20% of monthly prize fund (£10 if 100 members)
12. Registers will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
13. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month.
14. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into The Local Carers Network Funds after 6 months.