Elective Home school (EHE)


Education other than at school (EOTAS)

Applying for an EHCP can be a very stressful time for many families, children are usually struggling and the added pressure at home can be too much for some families. Do not suffer alone we are here to help without judgment.

Before you remove your child or take them off role it's important you look at the implications.

If your child has an EHCP, then the Local Authority is responsible for delivering the provision that meets your child's needs. If you decide to home education or off role your chid, you then become responsible for delivering the provision in the EHCP with no financial help.

The other option is to show how education other than at school is better for your child, this is a very difficult category to achieve as many children need to socialise and the specialist teachers.

You need to speak to the Local Authority or attend one of our sessions on a Tuesday and talk to an advisor about your options and the best options for your child.

Contact us using the form below or email us on send@tlcnetwork.co.uk

CIO number 1155280
  • c-facebook

© 2019 TLC Network. Proudly created by Louise Reecejones